- This event has passed.
PCRWC June 2020 Meeting With Candidate Q & A Forum
June 25, 2020 @ 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
We are finally going to meet in person again! We have a new venue which is Sentinel Peak Brewing Company at 4746 E Grant Rd, Tucson, AZ 85712. The social / check in time starts at 11:30 a.m. The meeting and lunch begins at 12 noon.
Join us for the candidates Q&A Forum.
* Beth Ford incumbent & candidate PIMA County Treasurer
* Benny White candidate PIMA County Recorder
* JoAnn Sabbagh candidate PIMA County Assessor
Our menu will be their Lights and Sirens Lunch Menu:
- House Salad w/ choice of
- Chicken & Pita;
- Green Chili & Chicken Quesadilla,
- Peak BLT
- w/ Chips or Coleslaw or Half Side Salad & Half Basic B Mac.
- All meals come with choice of Soda, Tea, Lemonade or Raspberry Lemonade.
All for $12.00
Please RSVP to Lauren Blevins at 520-403-7973 or email me at email@example.com.
Please forward this invite & invite your family & friends